Sunday, July 26, 2009

Summer Sun!

July is coming to and end and we're rolling into August. Funny how I thought I'd just come home from Oregon, jump back into work for a while and then just head out into the mission field as planned.
So much has happened in the last five weeks. Some I can't exactly write for all to read, but as for the common knowledge stuff...
Kezie turned three this week and I can't believe how cute she and Ivy are! They're getting so big and they are so much fun. I took them swimming a couple weeks ago with Stacy. Ivy loves the water and kicks her little feet and splashes with her chubby arms. Kezie; however, is a bit more hesitant and is scared of the water unless someone is holding her.

The 3rd and 4th of July were a lot of fun. On the third I met up with kellie and her fam and enjoyed the pre-firework festivities at the park, I watched the fireworks with my other awesome friends.
On the 4th, my Mom's side of the family had a BBQ and then watched the Davis High fireworks. It's fun to have a big close family.
The middle of July was my singles ward trip to Moab. It was a lot of fun. I'd have to say my favorite parts were hiking to Delicate Arch at Arches National Park, And Floating Down the river, which felt SO good because it was so hot outside.
I would like to go on another trip before the summer is over(preferably camping). We'll seee if I can get any friends to cooperate...
Another exciting thig about July in particular was that this is the month all my missionaries came home! They are so much fun and it feels good to hang out with our whole group together again.
On the negative side. I have no idea what to do with my life at this point. Welcome to being 21, right? I need to go back to school so I can graduate one of these days but I don't feel good about going back up to Logan right now. I've decided to stay in Davis County for now because I like it and have a lot of great friends here, but because I'm currently living with Alli and Davin and it is less than amazing, I find myself without a home! It's a problem. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. You do TOO have a home, you're living in it! and we're not so bad, it's the messy house and the stuff EVERYWHERE that is driving us all nuts. geeze, you make us sound like monsters.

    ReplyDelete