Friday, April 24, 2009

A lot of NEW!

Well kids, I don't even know where to start. April has been quite the month in the world of Brittney to say the least. Spring semester here at Utah State is winding down and I have just a hand full of last strings to tie.
This semester I have met some of the coolest kids in the U.S. I'm pretty sure of that. I would never have passed my Technical Writing class without the assistance of the amazing Seth Graves, and Linguistics may have driven me cukoo-bananas without the fantastic Cody Titmus. Jessica Cook was always willing to chat and comfort me when I was just a-freakin out. Alex Maughan and Virinia Smith were also among the coolest kids on campus as far as I'm concerned.

As far as life apart from schoolwork went, my room mates could only have been cooler if one had owned a private night club and a private jet to take us there every night. Tiffany Davis and I are really in the same brainwave and have all sorts of inside jokes and understandings. Christine Koloveas was definitly good for an intertaining quote to add to the quote wall, and a good dancing buddy. Megan Garry is umong the gunuinely nicest people I know.
I WILL MISS MY ROOMIES!

As far as life after spring semester goes. I'm headed to Oregon in less than 30 days! I don't have my flight date yet, which is driving me nuts. I want to know exactly when I go! I hope that the other interns are cool, because it so happens I'll be stuck with them for over three months.

A lot has happened in my personal life too...But nI don't know if the world is ready to hear those details just yet!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Britt. I have no idea what happened when I tried to Follow you. I am GSd60b0Ev4Y6w.u

    Sorry about that. I can't seem to delete it.

    I'll try again

    You favorite oldest sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola, Brit. Don't you just love this whole blogging thing, I find it rather enjoying.

    ReplyDelete